Friday, May 12, 2017

Tunes, Food, and Atlanta Traffic

     This coming week I am headed to The Shepherd Center for my six month MRI

     There really is nothing new about it. I have had so many MRIs since my diagnosis (2007) that I am almost able to hum the drone of the machine as it scans my brain and spinal column. Yet, something new has appeared, and I do not mean more lesions. The radiology department now has the ability to pipe Spotify into the ear buds for the entire length of the MRI. So, what did I do? Made my own MRI playlist and shared it publicly so that I can jam to my music with an awesome beat in the background. 


    But, there is also a new added blessing to this trip: The I 85 bridge has been repaired, so I only have to leave at 4 instead of 3 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment