Saturday, June 03, 2017

So, What's Happening?

     Well, a few events have arisen that required me to take some extra time to contemplate, and Cog-fog did not make it easy.


  • My latest MRI was good: no new lesions or activity on current ones.
  • I decided to stay with Rituxan vs going to Ocrevus.
  • I plan on starting PT this week.
  • I am wanting to set goals for this week, but every single time I plan on doing something, things MesS up.
    • I wanted to return to the gym, and my scooter died.
    • I fixed my scooter, and my van's ramp died.
    • I fixed my van's ramp, and it broke again.
    • Conclusion: I am destined to be a "shut in."
  • But, there is a possible bright side to all of this:
    • I can read again, Rituxan is helping cog-fog [a little].
    • I am still able to write here.
    • My scooter is repaired.
    • My van isn't fully inoperable.
    • Conclusion: Life with multiple sclerosis sucks.
So, despite all of this crap happening, I am setting just three simple goals for the end of the week:

→Finish, "Storm Front."

⇉Return to PT.

⇶Try to take more 'steps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment