Saturday, July 01, 2017

Fireworks, Beer, Burgers, and FREEDOM!!

     Well, the fourth of July is approaching, and as is usual in the south, I hear fireworks going off from all over my neighborhood. Am I going to participate? Probably not, rather I am going to sit in my air conditioning and chill. Will I go to some fireworks? I might, if there are still any planned. But on the whole, I prefer to remain cool, well, cool as in temperature. I was always a nerd. 😀
     But, in dealing with the festivities around the United States' birthday, here are my 'hacks' for staying cool:
➤Pay attention to the weather. If you need to cool off, then do so.

➤Enjoy some patriotic beer, just drink responsibly.

➤Don't try to be too macho. If you gotta go, then go.

➤Be safe around: sparklers, fireworks, and other 'explosives'.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment